Cal Delt Grade Point Average Beats All Greek Average
Phi Delta Theta California Delta has been consistently one of the most involved and scholarly chapters at the University of Southern California. With every member of the chapter involved in an average of 2 extra-curricular activities, many with leadership roles, and brothers helping other brothers to succeed in their classes it was no surprise when the Spring 2012 grade report came in. California Delta received an average GPA of a 3.29 which ranks California Delta as #1 in scholarship within the Interfraternity Council for a house with over 100 members. California Delta not only beat the All Men’s Average of a 3.09 and the All Undergraduate Average of a 3.14 but they also beat the All Greek Average of a 3.28.
- Cal Delt Phi becomes Greek Senator
- California Delta (USC) Phis Win Marshall School of Business and Greek Awards
- Cal Delt wins Trophies during the 2011–2012 Year
- California Delta (USC) Claims Most Awards of Any Fraternity at Greek Awards
- California Delta (USC) Phis Take Home Two Trophies at Greek Awards