California Delta Completes another Successful Philanthropy
Every year the men of Phi Delta Theta California Delta get together to put on a philanthropy called Phi Delta FIFA. In this philanthropy sororities battle on the soccer field to claim first place! Throughout the week T-shirts are sold, change jars are distributed around campus, Cal Delt holds a philanthropic dinner, and the week culminates in the soccer tournament. All of the proceeds of the tournament go to the ALS Association. The brothers are then going to participate in the Walk to Defeat ALS later in October. This year some sponsors of Phi Delt FIFA the event included: Chipotle, 5 Hour Energy, and Red Bull. Thanks to these companies for their time, efforts, and donations, it is greatly appreciated. This year California Delta is taking a semester long approach to raising money for ALS and will have more fundraising events but right now has close to $5,000 to donate to the ALS Association. If you want to see all the pictures from Phi Delt FIFA like our facebook page and check out the whole album.
- California Delta (USC) Helps Strike Out Lou Gehrig’s Disease
- California Delta (USC) Hosts Successful Founders Day Dinner
- California Delta (USC) Hosts Successful Alumni Tailgate
- California Delta (USC) and Delta Gamma Continue Retirement Home Prom Tradition
- California Delta (USC) Phis Join Delta Gamma to Host Retirement Home Prom